Senior Insights Analyst
- Opportunity to utilise your analytical and data visualisation experience and join one of NZ’s largest organisations
- Play a key part in ANZ’s journey to transform our business insights and intelligence
- Build collaboration and expertise to ensure the Business Performance Analytics team are seen as a trusted partner.
About the role:
As a Senior Insights Analyst, you will have the opportunity to:
Join ANZ’s transformational analytics journey focused on better data to deliver better insights.
Utilise your experience with modern BI tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview) and digitalisation to contribute to our future insights landscape.
Collaborate with the business to identify how to best deliver to and understand business objectives and offer tailored recommendations.
Utilise your drive to ensure continuous improvement to proactively seek out and find better ways to do things.
Bring your strong data literacy - your experience may come from working with BI tools and interfacing with the business.
- Develop new business performance reporting and analytics to identify and understand key trends to assist business performance decisions.
- Ensure the production of business performance reporting is continually optimised to ensure processes are as efficient as possible.
Location: Auckland or Wellington
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: Standard business hours with flexibility available
To be successful in this role you will bring the following:
- Experience at a senior level as an Insights Analyst delivering and producing the insights. 5+ years in data analytics and problem solving.
- Prior experience building effective data visualisations with reporting tools such as Tableau, Qlikview, Power BI.
- Experience using SAS or SQL an advantage
- Excellent understanding of technology BI landscape.
- Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to consult and influence stakeholders.
- Ability to constructively challenge existing processes and procedures.
- Ability to set clear achievable goals, priorities and meet deadlines.
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills.
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Everyone at ANZ has the opportunity to grow and learn. At ANZ, we believe in the inherent strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us to forge strong connections with all our customers, innovate and make better decisions for our business.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity – Are honest and fair
Collaboration – Work together for the customer
Accountability – Take ownership and get things done
Respect – Care for all those we serve
Excellence – Challenge ourselves to be better
Tō Ao, Nā Tō Ara – E whakanuia ana e ANZ ngā mea Māori katoa
Your world, your way – ANZ celebrating all things Māori
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be)
Please apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers http://www.anz.co.nz/careers and search for the reference number NEW032209.