• Technology leadership role – career progressing opportunity
• An innovative, flexible and collaborative work environment
• Plenty of flexible working options available
About The Role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
• Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders to define key Technology Area Platform Roadmaps.
• Assess ideas considering value proposition, possible solution options and T-shirt sizing.
• Identify and work with teams to resolve architecturally significant decisions.
• Collaboratively define the Solution Overview within the Technology Area.
• Allocate responsibility and define interactions between systems.
• Develop and support the use of architecture guard rails – patterns, principles, reference models etc.
• Consider and plan for critical non-functional requirements.
• Actively participate and provide architecture consulting in the continuous delivery pipeline.
Role Location: Auckland or Wellington
Role Type: Permanent
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
• A deep platform and product knowledge to define architectural standards and technology roadmap that meet business needs.
• An understanding of the technology stack in depth, including applications within and outside the Tech Area.
• A desire to continuously learn new technologies and bringing the best new ideas to the Tech Area.
• Strong skills in building collaborative relationships with stakeholders to understand their business and technology needs (current and future).
• Good communication and problem solving skills that can understand and translate business needs into strategic technology roadmap and architectural principles.
• An understanding of business drivers, direction and flow on technology impacts.
• Ability to support Domain Architects and Tech Area Leads to break down customer problems and opportunities into solutions and deliverable pieces of work.
To find out more about our Technology strategy watch this short video: Technology Roadmap
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
Everyone at ANZ has the opportunity to grow and learn. At ANZ, we believe in the inherent strength of a vibrant, diverse and inclusive workforce where the backgrounds, perspectives and life experiences of our people help us to forge strong connections with all our customers, innovate and make better decisions for our business.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity – Are honest and fair
Collaboration – Work together for the customer
Accountability – Take ownership and get things done
Respect – Care for all those we serve
Excellence – Challenge ourselves to be better
Tō Ao, Nā Tō Ara – E whakanuia ana e ANZ ngā mea Māori katoa
Your world, your way – ANZ celebrating all things Māori
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be)
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number NEW031979