- Flexible work options; flexi-hours, flexi-place, part-time, additional leave
- Join ANZ’s digital banking environment. Highly collaborative team culture
- Latest techniques in automation, scrum, and agile
About The Role
In this role, you will have the opportunity to:
- Working as a Test Engineer within the ANZ Delivery team you will be working collaboratively with high-performing Agile teams.
- You will be passionate about driving change in the test automation and continuous delivery space, improving software quality, delivering software faster and more reliably.
Role Location: Auckland
Role Type: Permanent
Hours: Business hours with plenty of flexibility
To grow and be successful in this role, you will ideally bring the following:
- First up, you will be a communicator. You will be spending your day working alongside developers, testers, BA’s and product owners and you need to be able to communicate complex technical issues and be good at asking hard questions at the right time (and the wrong time).
- You’ll be working in small teams where collaboration and relationship building is key. We are interested in people who enjoy a dynamic, rapidly changing environment, who don’t get attached to a particular technology or practice and importantly who want to drive change in the organisation.
- You will have proven experience working as a Technical Test Engineer or Technical Tester across multiple disciplines (e.g. performance testing, test automation, web service and API testing, security, contract based testing), and you’ll be expected to contribute to the ongoing improvement of test processes, test strategy, tools, and methodology.
Essential Skills & Experience
- It is essential you have strong software testing experience
- Proven experience designing, developing and maintaining test automation scripts and stubbing frameworks as a Test Engineer or Automation/Senior Automation Specialist
- Proven experience with test automation tools, (e.g. Selenium/Webdriver, Cucumber, Concordian, Wiremock, Jmeter etc.)
- Experience with scrum or other Agile practices
- Experience with multiple programming languages (e.g. .Net, React, C#) with a solid understanding of programming concepts
- Extensive knowledge of contemporary system architectures (micro-services, .Net applications, Microsoft databases, web services)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery/Continuous Integration systems (e.g. Jenkins, Circle CI, Cruise Control)
- Experience with QA Review process using source control tools (e.g. GitHub, BitBucket, etc.)
Desirable Skills & Experience:
- Applying detection tools, reporting dashboards to support client decision-making
- Experience with BDD or Specification by Example
- Containerisation and DevOps knowledge (e.g. AWS Cloud, Docker, Openshift)
Some of our other benefits include:
• Southern Cross Health Insurance
• Various leave options available; including 26 weeks fully paid parental leave & lifestyle leave
To find out more about ANZ’s Technology strategy, watch these two short videos by going to the ANZ careers page http://www.anz.co.nz/careers and searching reference number NEW34161.
Technology Roadmap and Technology Plan
Our purpose is to shape a world where people and communities thrive. That’s why we strive to create a balanced, sustainable economy in which everyone can take part and build a better life. By helping people make the most of what they have, we transform ideas, hard work and ambition into reality.
ANZ recognises the value of an inclusive and diverse work environment. We take pride in the diversity of our people and encourage applications from diverse candidates. Our recruitment decisions are based on the key inherent needs and requirements of each role, and candidates are selected based on their unique strengths and characteristics.
The ANZ values are the foundation of how we work and support our customers.
Integrity – We are honest and fair
Collaboration – We work together for the customer
Accountability – We take ownership and get things done
Respect – We care for all those we serve
Excellence – We challenge ourselves to be better
Tō Ao, Nā Tō Ara – E whakanuia ana e ANZ ngā mea Māori katoa
Your world, your way – ANZ celebrating all things Māori
We work flexibly at ANZ. Talk to us about how this role could be flexible for you.
ANZ recognises the importance of flexible working, watch our Global Stories to see how ANZ aims to meet the needs of our customers and to attract and retain the best people in a changing world https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aP5k74hROfw&feature=youtu.be)
To find out more about working at ANZ or to view other opportunities visit http://www.anz.co.nz/careers
You may apply for this role by visiting ANZ Careers and search for the reference number NEW034161.