Aurecon has a high performing Advisory practice which partners with our clients to facilitate integrated technical and commercial solutions for infrastructure projects and services. Our clients are asset owners in the public and private sectors, and our projects are primarily asset within the transport, education, health and community sectors. Due to our ongoing success, we have an opportunity for an Infrastructure Advisory Consultant with 5 – 10 years’ experience to join our Wellington team.
· Assisting clients with the development of feasibility studies and / or business cases in support of their prospective infrastructure projects and services
· Providing thought leadership and advice on forms of contract (e.g., Design and Construct, PPP) and go-to-market strategies that best achieve client outcomes
· Assisting clients to project manage and seamlessly integrate technical, commercial and operational requirements into both contracts and projects
· Providing clients with advice and support to assure delivery of contracted deliverables post contract execution
· Developing deep relationships with key clients and providing and expanding our services to meet their needs.
· Mentoring and developing junior staff members within the wider Wellington Infrastructure Advisory team
Your experience and skills:
· Project experience at differing phases of a project's life cycle specifically feasibility / business case stages, but also with procurement, build, operate and maintain phases of project delivery
· Proven project leadership responsibility particularly in pulling together commercial infrastructure deals through co-ordinating inputs from multiple internal and external stakeholders
· A demonstrated ability to foster and evolve client relationships
· An inquisitive mind, and an aptitude for problem solving and critical thinking
· Strong oral, written, and quantitative skills and the ability to take complex information and processes and communicate it simply and effectively
· An appreciation of risk and how this can influence a client's decisions
· A Bachelor's degree or higher in Engineering, Economics, or Commerce, or relevant industry experience
· Asset and project delivery knowledge is preferred however we are keen to hear from individuals from a range of professional backgrounds who align with our Aurecon employee attributes: co-creative, commercial, sense-maker, inquisitive, engaging, resourceful, fearless and unconventional thinking.
If you are seeking an opportunity to influence project outcomes within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, then we would be keen to hear from you. For more information on Aurecon, please visit www.aurecongroup.com.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer – we welcome applications from those who require flexible working hours. The remuneration and benefits available to the successful candidate reflect the nature of this strategic role.