Aurecon has a successful Advisory practice which helps clients improve the performance of their business and create value. Our clients are from the public and private sectors, and our projects are primarily asset related - community, education, health, defence and transport.
Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as “Bringing Ideas to Life” which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality. Our “Just Imagine” initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
The New Zealand environment presents opportunities as the demand for infrastructure continues and clients respond to the challenges of population growth. We are investing in our global Advisory offering based on our committed projects plus a healthy pipeline of opportunities. We see opportunities for technical based advisors who are active across all stages of a project and who have a deep understanding of all the linkages between project work streams including technical, commercial, financial, legal and operations.
Reporting to the local head of our Advisory business and our global Infrastructure Advisory (IA) Leader the role is to grow and develop our IA practice in Auckland, taking responsibility for:
* Providing high level consulting services to public and private clients around project delivery for a wide range of major building and infrastructure projects
* Supporting clients with governance and corporate advice relating to our core IA services
* Managing, motivating, coordinating and mentoring project teams of professional specialists
* Maintaining and developing strong relationships with stakeholders and clients.
To be successful in this position you will have:
* An ability to foster client relationships and manage project stakeholders
* Hands-on project experience at all phases of a project's life cycle, particularly business case and transaction
* Experience with a range of procurement models
* Previous team leadership results
* Recognised and relevant tertiary qualifications.
This role may suit experienced individuals from a range of professional profiles, however project delivery experience is vital. Relevant tertiary qualifications and experience in public and private interface is important. Sector attributes sought include strategic thinking, project scoping, commercial acumen and influencing.
Alignment with the Aurecon employee attributes is also vital - co-creative, commercial, sense-maker, inquisitive, engaging, resourceful, fearless and unconventional thinker.
If you are seeking an opportunity to influence project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.