Aurecon brings ideas to life by providing world class engineering, management and specialist professional services to clients across New Zealand, Australia and internationally. As a professional, looking for daily diversity and the challenge of working across our full range of specialised sectors, we want you to join our Project Management team in Christchurch. We need you to drive the delivery of a variety of current projects, working with a small team of experienced PM professionals.
This is your ideal role if you have started on the PM route, and feel that it is time to hone your current skills and achieve professional status and career qualifications. Your team here contains experienced and willing mentors who can guide you to achieving your ambitions.
Why Aurecon? Simply put, you will be:
* Working directly with your clients in delivering a variety of local and national projects
* Gaining exposure to telco, education, defence and civic projects
* Professionally challenged and rewarded every day
* Developing your reputation as an effective PM with the ability to 'get it done'
* Given the freedom to do your thing, within a supportive and well-structured business
To be successful in this role we are looking for a Project Manager with the following:
* 4 or more years’ experience within the construction sector with exposure to health, education and commercial projects
* A strong ability to build and maintain strong relationships with multiple interests (client, main contractor, consultants, etc.)
* Aconex experience preferred
* Self-motivated and highly organised individual
* Pro-active, prioritises and looks ahead
* Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
* Takes ownership of tasks and issues and completes to a high standard
* Clear understanding of Health and Safety requirements and their application
* Proficient in Microsoft Office software
All of which will be within a company culture that our employees love being a part of. If this sounds like your next step, simply click the Apply Now button. To learn about Aurecon, please visit www.aurecongroup.com
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer, and encourages applications from those interested in flexible working arrangements.