Contact’s Customer business is undertaking a business transformation in the face of a hyper-competitive market, eroding margins and liquid expectations from customers. The rapid (and exciting) change we’re creating means this role will become more challenging over the next 18+ months.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a critical member of the Automation Workstream within Outstanding Customer Experience (OCX), tasked with reducing operational costs through the removal and automation of human-led processes. Your activity will help us achieve our goal of being New Zealand’s lowest cost, highest NPS retailer.
You’ll do this by:
- Applying your analytical skills and expertise to the delivery of automation change into the OCX teams
- Delving for information and insights to inform the redesign and/or elimination of the end to end processes that are absorbing resource across OCX. You’ll remove what is not needed and automate what remains
- You’ll be relentless in your search for value, challenging every process and system to ensure we maximise value
- Your day-to-day tasks will vary depending on the need of the stream
- You’ll play a key role in ensuring the transformation methodology is implemented in your workstream and across OCX. You’ll also drive the adoption of transformation with the wider team to ensure you have the support to get your changes made
- You’ll make strong connections into Customer Technology teams to enable changes to be deployed as quickly and cost effectively as possible
- You’ll help us achieve high customer and team NPS and engagement scores
- You’ll maintain a focus on HSE for our people and customers
You’ll bring to the role (experience requirements):
- You’ll have an inquisitive, curious mind that challenges the status quo and works with a pointed focus to identify key problems
- You’re a disrupter, recognising what’s needed to deliver our strategy, mapping initiatives that deliver value
- You’ll have strong data skills and analytical capability which you’ll use to further our cause
- You’re flexible and keen to do whatever is required to achieve your goals
- A core part of your DNA is process optimisation and value creation
- You’ll have a good understanding of systems and technology, ideally in automation and optimisation of operations
- You’re able to lead and work with an agile methodology to enable speed of execution
How you’ll be successful
You’ll deliver the step change needed in OCX by rapidly, at scale, automating our business. You’ll be involved the biggest single change in Contact’s workforce make-up. Your analytical approach and desire to create change will increase our customer net promotor score (NPS) while stripping out wastage and cost.
This role reports to the Automation Work Stream Lead within Outstanding Customer Experience.
Applications close 9am, Tuesday 20th November 2018.
You can either apply online or for more information contact email@example.com.