Contact’s Customer business is undertaking a business transformation in the face of a hyper-competitive market, eroding margins and liquid expectations from customers. The rapid (and exciting) change we’re creating means this role will become more challenging and demanding over the next 18+ months.
What you’ll do:
You’ll be a critical member of the Automation Workstream within Outstanding Customer Experience (OCX), tasked with reducing operational costs through the removal and automation of human-led processes. Your activity will help us to achieve our goal of being New Zealand’s lowest cost, highest NPS retailer.
You’ll do this by:
- Applying your extensive experience in the delivery of automation change into the OCX teams
- Re-thinking the end to end process for customer journeys that are absorbing resource in all OCX teams. You’ll remove what is not needed and automate what remains.
- Being relentless in your search for value, challenging every process and system to ensure we maximise value
- Working with Cultural Revolution to develop and deploy cultural changes to support our goals
- Developing strong relationships with the Profitable Growth & Digital teams to ensure product and service design can be effectively and efficiently managed across the OCX teams
- Ensuring you are connected to transformation and the Customer Technology teams to get your changes deployed as quickly and cost effectively as possible
- You’ll help us achieve high customer and team NPS and engagement scores
- Thought leadership across the wider OCX business as the flag bearer of automation and process re-engineering
You’ll bring to the role (experience requirements):
- You’ll be a seasoned change agent with a strong back ground in delivering successful automation projects
- A core part of your DNA is process optimisation and value creation
- Strong change management skills, project and analytical skills
- A deep understanding of process best practice, low touch, high NPS experiences
- Expertise in developing and managing customer/partner relationships, generating initiatives and proposals that will elevate our customers’ experience
- Good understanding of systems and technology, ideally in automation and optimisation of operations
- An ability to positively disrupt to deliver on strategy
- Delivery of high customer and team NPS and engagement
- An ability to lead and work with an agile methodology to enable speed of execution
- Be driven by curiosity and be able to work with a pointed focus
How you’ll be successful
You’ll deliver the step change needed in OCX by rapidly, and at scale, automating our business. You’ll be involved in the biggest single change in Contact’s workforce make-up. Your innovative approach will create opportunities to drive improvements and increase our customer NPS while stripping out wastage and cost.
This role reports to the Automation Workstream Lead within Outstanding Customer Experience. You’ll be given full autonomy to get the job done.
Applications close 9am, Tuesday 20th November 2018.
You can either apply online or for more information contact email@example.com.