We have two awesome summer internship positions available for one electrical and one mechanical student at our Stratford power station based in New Plymouth from November 2018 until February 2019.
You will be part of a supportive and dynamic team and be exposed to some great work. Some of the tasks you will roll your sleeves up and get involved in are:
- Drawing and documentation updates
- Various project work such as electrical, water treatment plant and other minor projects
- Quality assurance
- Various other tasks as required
Ideally we would like you to meet the following criteria and have the following skills to offer:
- 3rd Year Mechanical or Electrical Engineering student
- If a mechanical engineering student, water treatment processing experience is preferable
- Being proactive and able to self-manage
- AutoCAD experience is preferable but not necessary
- Willingness to listen and learn with a strong eye for detail
- Great attitude and keen to work in a team environment
For the right student, we are flexible with the start and end date of the internship. The internship is a great opportunity to learn more about the power industry and how a modern thermal power station works while earning some money along the way! If you like what you read, we want to hear from you.
Applications close 5pm, Friday 28th September 2018.
Please apply online including your current University transcript, cover letter and CV. For any questions, please call Jenny Macdonald on 04 462 1163 or email email@example.com for more information.