Executive Assistant - Auckland (4 month contract)
EY is a global professional services organisation providing advisory, assurance, tax and transaction services. We are committed to doing our part in building a better working world, to help create wider economic and social benefits today, and a strong legacy for a better tomorrow. Join our Core Business Services team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organisation running strong.
At EY we’re committed to building a better working world. It’s not just our purpose, it defines who we are, how we do it and why we do what we do. That’s why we need people who want to work with the best and be the best by developing their skills to create positive change.
Come and join EY to start enjoying a number of benefits including a commitment to learning and development, an extensive wellness programme, on-site gym, corporate discounts, an awesome location in Britomart and an active social club.
About the opportunity
We have a position available providing EA support to a team of Partners and Directors. You will be providing strong administrative and coordination services including:
- Organisation and management of comprehensive diaries
- Arranging complex meetings and events, including travel and accommodation
- Email management on behalf of Partners and Directors
- Screening of phone calls, emails, documents and follow-up actions
- Processing of timesheets and expenses
- Preparation and revision of documents including presentations, emails, agendas and papers for meetings
- Creation of customised communications on behalf of Partners and Directors
- Client relationship management including pipeline management, opportunity administration, contact and activity administration
- Preparation of invoices and monitoring of the billing and accounts receivable process
- Provision of consistent, high-quality administration and support
We are looking for an experienced EA who would like to join a professional, fun and hardworking team with the following experience:
- Excellent administration background with a passion for working in a busy and varied role with multiple stakeholders
- Strong MS Office knowledge: Word, Outlook and Excel
- A proactive self-starter who understands the importance of teaming
- Experience and confidence working with Partners, clients and other stakeholders
- Exceptional time management, organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to understand professional pressures and remain resilient under these circumstances
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong rapport building and interpersonal skills
- Ability to plan ahead, anticipate problems and be proactive
- Ability to think on your feet and effectively deal with last minute changes and requests
Create the career you want and apply today!
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third party provider.
© 2018 Ernst & Young, New Zealand. All Rights Reserved.