Prepare for a tomorrow that looks nothing like today. At Vodafone we give our customers access to the latest digital innovations every single day and we want you to experience and be part of that journey too. We will prepare you with exposure to some the latest technology, help you design your career plan for the future and provide you with e-learning options to help you get there.
Our Consumer business unit focuses on selling Vodafone products and services to customers at home. We are proud to connect Kiwis to those who care about them most and with the things they love, wherever they are in Aotearoa and around the world.
We are looking for a Product Owner to join our Digital Customer Experience team and lead our eShop platform. This role is critical in assessing and driving innovative digital solutions that create differentiation and leadership in our service offering.
What Will I be Doing?
• Ensure the design of digital solutions and delivery of digital initiatives are aligned with the Digital Strategy.
• Own and communicate the product vision for eShop initiatives and establish business success criteria.
• Mobilise and rally the development team and ensure they understand priorities in the product backlog to the level needed to ensure a fit for purpose quality output.
• Act as the thought leader in the eShop domain by providing key customer insights and best practice methodologies
• Define cross functional change management & lead engagement activities for eShop, driving full awareness and use of existing and new capabilities.
• Own and measure the eShop customer experience / new capabilities.
What Will I Bring?
• 3-5 years’ product ownership experience and working with Agile Development methodologies
• 3 years working on the design and development of e-Commerce solutions
• 5 years’ web technology experience (preferably Java), managing change and developing high quality processes
• Excellent relationship and personal communication, presentation and facilitation skills
• Analytical and problem solving with lots of initiative
• Tertiary qualification in business management or product ownership
• Agile software development trained
Due to the permanent nature of this role we can only accept applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment, in a diverse team of extraordinary people, while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting… Ready?