Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as “Bringing Ideas to Life” which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality.
Aurecon has played a key role in planning and delivering major road and rail projects across New Zealand and as a result we are looking to expand our Transport Business. We have a variety of positions available to suit transport professionals at all levels, with experience in planning, design and delivery of transport projects.
We are interested in hearing from people who:
• Have a solid technical knowledge base in highway engineering, including design and project management
• Align with a client centric focus that underpins a strong commitment to delivering excellence through innovative solutions
• Have a passion for what they do and the drive and energy to make things happen
• Are team players who enjoy collaborating with others and sharing knowledge
• Pride themselves on their professionalism and high ethical standards
• Are innovators, thinkers and problem solvers
• Hold relevant qualifications
Alignment with the Aurecon employee attributes is vital - co-creative, commercial, sense-maker, inquisitive, engaging, resourceful, fearless and unconventional thinking.
Aurecon is a fantastic place to work! Our “Just Imagine” initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
If you are seeking an opportunity to deliver great project outcomes, within a creative business that encourages innovation and fresh ideas, please click the Apply Now button below.
Aurecon is an equal opportunity employer – we welcome applications from those who require flexible working arrangements.