Digital Technology Analyst
“Digital Vodafone” is a major digital transformation journey that will see us become the digital leader in telecommunications. Our aim is to deliver the most engaging experiences for our customers, underpinned by digital technologies and new agile ways of working. Want to be part of a community, not a company? Want to nurture a career, not just a job? With technology and mobile innovation driving unimaginable change, there’s no better time to jump on board.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual who shares our passion for data. It will see uncovering actionable insights and driving continuous, measurable improvements. This role will see you responsible for supporting all advanced platform implementations (Adobe Analytics, Google 360, etc.) as well as analysing performance and making recommendations for change that will drive the digital shift and enhance the digital customer experience.
What will I be doing?
- Work closely with analytics, development teams and business owners to capture digital data needed to drive business decisions.
- Define and execute the analytics development and tagging strategies for effective data analysis and reporting.
- Lead, and serve as the subject matter expert on joining disparate data sets to build a single customer view with the increasing analytics, martech and adtech landscape.
- Drive consistent tagging and instrumentation across our digital properties including first party and third party tags and ensure data integrity.
- Oversee the development and support of future digital analytics tools.
- Manage relationships with stakeholders across the organization as well as third party partners.
- Maintain a consistent process to ensure high data quality that supports tight production cycles in an agile environment.
- Serve as liaison to technology staff and partners, with respect to improving the efficiency of implementations, usage and performance.
- Working with business teams across the organization to understand strategies as well as challenges/limitations and build a tagging structure that responds to business needs
- Providing basic tagging guidance and training to other team members in order for them to develop in this area.
What will I bring?
- Extensive experience with digital analytics using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, or similar tool.
- Extensive experience implementing tagging through a Tag Management System (Adobe DTM, Tealium, GTM, or similar tool) and understanding of analytics solutions, and tracking capabilities
- Experience with Adobe Marketing Cloud, Google Marketing Cloud or similar.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills (externally and internally at all levels).
- Ability to manage multiple projects, juggle priorities, and deliver on tight deadlines.
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment, in a diverse team of extraordinary people, while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.