Digital Web Design Lead
Prepare for a tomorrow that looks nothing like today. At Vodafone we give our customers access to the latest digital innovations every single day and we want you to experience and be part of that journey too. We will prepare you with exposure to some the latest technology, help you design your career plan for the future and provide you with e-learning options to help you get there.
Our Consumer business aims to provide Kiwis and Kiwi homes an awesome experience and deliver not just what they want, but what they really need to always stay connected. We are proud to have NZ’s most reliable network and our dedication to our customers means we are always moving to connect more people in more places.
You will lead a team responsible for the visual and content design across all Vodafone NZ’s digital properties and platforms. Work with stakeholders across the business to deliver product, brand and retail campaigns into digital channels. Ensuring that online journeys utilise highly creative as well as highly analytical ideas to drive engagement and deliver an unparalleled customer experience.
This exciting opportunity will see you utilising exceptional design skills, production value and attention to detail to deliver customer friendly online experiences and visuals that leverage existing and new capability to ensure business objectives are met.
What will I be doing?
- Work with internal stakeholders to interrogate briefs, identify and solve business problems with elegant, innovative design solutions.
- Ensure design consistency and quality across all Vodafone NZ digital properties that aligns with brand guidelines, principles and values.
- Work with the wider Digital and Technology team members to ensure designs follow best practice and is technically feasible
- Stay up to date with digital trends and technology innovations, understand how they could be combined with design to better solve customer problems and deliver innovative solutions to drive commercial results.
- Design of page layouts, graphics, animations, creation of assets and detailed specifications.
- Drive, support and participate in user testing and research groups to gain insight and deep customer understanding in order to anticipate user needs and enable data driven decision making.
- Lead, coach and develop talent to ensure team capability meet future needs of the business.
- Build a culture of trust, innovation and collaboration with customer and commercial outcomes focus. Encourage ownership through empowerment and coaching.
What will I bring?
- Previous experience leading design teams
- Demonstrable responsive and adaptive web, interactive design experience, and proficient with a wide range of design tools, including Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, InVision and Zeplin
- Highly motivated, proactive and collaborative with high ability to adapt and manage change in complex environments. Effective communicator, highly organised with strong time management skills.