Help customers prepare for a tomorrow that looks nothing like today. Our Retail frontline team are the face of Vodafone and play a critical part in helping kiwis be at their best with the latest and greatest technology. Drive your career forward and be part of a creative team that make a difference in people’s everyday lives keeping them connected.
Are you passionate about customer service and providing the ultimate experience? At Vodafone we combine our love for the digital world with our unmatched ability to provide the best products and services.
We are seeking a full-time Retail Sales Representative to bring their energy and customer-centric attitude to the Wanaka Retail Store, together we support development and training until you find your own rhythm. The right attitude and willingness to learn will be key to be able to hit the ground running, we can teach you the rest to help seal your long-term success with Vodafone!
What will I be doing?
• Providing in store support on Vodafone products and services
• Delivering a WOW customer experience
• Selling the latest and greatest technology
• Working towards sales targets
• Working within a dynamic team to ensure customer satisfaction
What will I bring?
• You will have a real passion for technology
• You have a customer obsessed attitude
• Proven experience achieving and exceeding sales targets
• You are an excellent teammate who thinks quickly on your feet
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ideally, you have retail sales or customer service experience, but not essential
These are permanent full time positions working 40 hours per week on a rotating roster, including weekends and public holidays as required.
Due to the permanent nature of this role we can only accept applications from NZ Citizens, Permanent Residents or Open Work Visa holders with more than 12 months validity from their role start date.
With Vodafone, your rare talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment in a diverse team of exceptional people while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting… Ready?