Senior Business Analyst (CRM)
- Full-time, permanent role
- Based in Wellington
- Join a supportive Agile team
Are you a BA who loves applying your skills in an agile environment? Do you have experience in CRM solutions?
We have an opportunity for an experienced Business Analyst to join an agile team delivering tools to support frontline staff interactions with retail customers.
You’ll also belong to a Community of Practice and receive support in building your domain knowledge and have the opportunity to contribute to the improvement of our analysis practices.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with the Product Owner to articulate the product vision and outcomes, understand and communicate the requirements and plan releases.
- Undertake detailed current state analysis such as business rules, to help determine future state needs.
- Understand and define customer-centric, user friendly processes.
- Work in a co-located team to break work down for iterative delivery and to meet well defined acceptance criteria.
- Contribute to team delivery by undertaking additional tasks such as testing
- Ensure the product backlog reflects changing priorities and business needs.
What you’ll bring:
- A strong customer and user focus.
- Proven experience in analysing and communicating the complexities of business and technical domains.
- Experience in agile business analysis – working with features, user stories, acceptance criteria, product backlogs.
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills
- Experience in delivery of CRM solutions (preferably MS Dynamics)
- An agile mindset – adaptable to change, collaborative, a focus on continuous improvement, and continuous delivery of business and customer value.
- A growth mindset and proactive in self learning.
- T-shaped skills
- CSS Java experience (preferred)
- Testing experience (preferred)
At Westpac, we’re committed to building teams that reflect the diversity in our communities. From day one, we’ll invest in your growth and empower you to take ownership of your development. You can also enrol in our industry-leading superannuation programme, fantastic staff banking package and we also offer workplace flexibility.
If this sounds like you, please apply through the link on this page and let us know why you’d be a great fit.
You can contact John Williams, Recruitment Consultant, on firstname.lastname@example.org.