Loyalty Campaign Specialist - 9 month fixed term (667-668)
We believe that if we want to be a world class Kiwi Company we shouldn’t just employ people, divide them into functional departments and tell them what to do. Instead we give them a reason for belonging, the possibility of a bigger purpose, and a hunger for the extraordinary.
We have a great fixed term opportunity to work in our Marketing team. As Loyalty Marketing Specialist you will provide support to the Consumer Marketing team on a broad range of communication initiatives including tactical marketing, functional communications, signage management and general administration. You will be responsible for developing, executing and monitoring the results of the our annual Loyalty marketing plans and managing the day-to-day operations associated with the Loyalty programs including retail hero promotional activity, tactical marketing, customer communications, manual adjustments, fraud prevention, data collection and analysis, stakeholder management and leveraging partner loyalty programmes.
You will highly organised and have:
- A university degree in business, marketing or equivalent with at least 4 years marketing experience ideally in a Retail environment
- Experience in the day to day management of loyalty campaigns both above and below the line
- Strong ability to work with agencies, suppliers and partners to deliver on what matters
- A track record of analysing results and continuously improving campaigns, processes and communications
- Strong administration skills
And of course, you’ll be passionate about what matters to Z and helping us deliver on our aspirations.
Z is now New Zealand’s most preferred fuel brand. We are committed to diversity and inclusion and last year were named an Aon Hewitt best employer for the third year in a row. We are committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We have the Rainbow Tick and the YWCA Equal Pay Compact. This is a fabulous company to be part of, where the people work hard, learn lots and have fun. Have a look at the detailed job description below and if you believe you’re a strong fit we’d love to hear from you. Applications close midday Wednesday 23 May 2018.
Required Skills: Position description
Business unit: Marketing
Loyalty Marketing Specialist
Fulltime Contract until March 2019
Z Consumer Marketing Manager
To provide support to the Consumer Marketing team on a broad range of communication initiatives including tactical marketing, functional communications, signage management and general administration.
Develop, execute and monitor the results of the annual Loyalty marketing plans. Manage the day-to-day operations associated with the Loyalty programs including retail hero promotional activity, tactical marketing, customer communications, manual adjustments, fraud prevention, data collection and analysis, stakeholder management and leveraging partner loyalty programmes. Key relationships:
Consumer marketing team
Wider marketing team
Business Services applications team
Loyalty New Zealand, Air New Zealand, and other loyalty programme partners
Telnet (Z’s service centre)
Digital, print and creative agencies
Location – Wellington
No. of direct reports – none
Size of portfolio – works across Retail
Job knowledge, skills and experience: Educational background, qualifications and experience typically required to perform the job fully and effectively
- Day-to-day management of loyalty campaigns, including coalition ATL and BTL campaigns, EDM, DM, social and mobile app, working with the other Loyalty Marketing Specialist, key contacts at Agencies and other partners to deliver these.
- Develop and implement Z driven tactical marketing such as support for site works, support for retail promotions, acquisition campaigns and information to customers. This includes a multi-channel approach, liaising with agencies for delivery of promotional activity, internal communications and post campaign analysis and recommendations.
- Support the Z Consumer Marketing Manager on the implementation of Z’s consumer strategy and the annual CRM program, including ongoing analysis and refinement.
- Maintain a competitive analysis of competing loyalty programs and CRM programs being develop inside and outside the sector.
- Management of a loyalty reporting suite to ensure programme results are shared across the business and trends are actively monitored.
- Administer the day-to-day running of Loyalty across the business, the Award points processing system and making improvements in process where applicable. Included in this is manual adjustments, fraud detection and prevention, set up and recharging of promotions, monthly updating of KPIs and customer queries from Z and Loyalty agencies.
- Continuously look for ways to improve efficiency of the Fly Buys program spend in order to reinvest in additional customer offers.
- Manage the Purchase Order process for Z Consumer Marketing.
University degree – marketing and business
4 years + marketing experience
Business planning and evaluation – Knowledge
Manages knowledge and information – Skill
Leads and implements change – Knowledge
Stakeholder engagement – Skill
Commercial acumen – skill
Project management – Skill
Strong influencing skills - Knowledge
HSSE: Leading Self:
You are the owner of ensuring your actions and the actions of others you interact with do not cause harm. You are personally responsible for your actions around safety and intervene in unsafe actions of those around you. Make HSSE part of what you stand for by actively identifying and reporting hazards, incidents and near misses immediately.
Read and understand the Zero Harm Pledge, The Z lifesaving Rules and our Golden Rules. Have knowledge of what your obligations may be under the law.