Women and Mothers are my speciality and passion. My mission is to help women do work they love, and to thrive in life.
Typical clients are:
- Women wanting to change their career or industry to better suit their needs. They’d like a concrete plan for their career and next steps
- Mothers who would like satisfying flexible work AND work-life balance
- Mothers re-entering the workforce after a period of absence and need confidence or don't know where to start
- Women who would like to collaborate with a coach to increase confidence, set clear career goals, improve their performance at work, enjoy more wellbeing in life
My approach is supported by the evidence-based field of Coaching Psychology. This means:
- helping clients do work they love by applying their strengths in any job in any industry
- an orientation to finding practical solutions for the future rather than focusing on the problems of the past
- confidence, wellbeing and resilience are at the centre of creating a flourishing life
- all of my coaching frameworks and tools are proven to be effective in scientific studies.
My coaching has been informed by a long-standing corporate career in management and marketing across a range of industries. I am a Senior Associate at The Positivity Institute. I am a Co-Founder at www.flourishingmothers.com.au- a boutique coaching consultancy for mums, a mother of two, and living a life with rewarding flexible work.
EducationUniversity of Sydney , Masters, Coaching Psychology, University of Sydney , Coaching Psychology
Certified Leaderhip Effectiveness , Leadership Effectiveness Analysis
Global Leadership Wellbeing Survey , Certified Global Leadership Wellbeing
Certified Strengths Profile , Strengths Profile
Certified Mental Toughness , Mental Toughness