Aurecon has a proud heritage of design excellence and delivery of complex projects. We have built our brand from that foundation and the trust our clients place in us. We describe what we stand for as ‘Bringing Ideas to Life’, which reflects our belief that what we do best is to help clients bring their ideas to reality. Our ‘Just Imagine’ initiative reflects our aspiration to help our clients become future ready and our design thinking strategy is an important part of this initiative.
Aurecon is reshaping the way we win work through curiosity and creativity and this has resulted in a opportunity for a Bid Coordinator/Writer to come and join our growing work Winning Team in Auckland.
The Bid Coordinator/Writer will support the NZ Winning Work Portfolio Lead and Market Leads to plan, coordinate and produce business proposals and presentations submitted to clients.
This is a hands-on role that requires a strong coordinator of bid team input to deliver compliant bid documents and presentations. The successful candidate will need to demonstrate an ability to analyse bid requirements, and plan for and coordinate the production of compliant complex documentation sets (EOIs, RFIs, pursuit documents, etc.) to a high quality and within deadline. Preference will be given to candidates with experience in responding to bids in engineering or related organisations.
* Creating basic response templates for contributors – high level of proficiency in MS Word, including managing templates, styles and graphics, Excel, PowerPoint and Adobe Acrobat Professional
* Ability to analyse the client’s requirements and provide content to suit – CVs, Relevant Project Experience and Track Record, Company History, Financial Information, etc.
* Proofreading, content review and technical editing and rewriting, as well as formatting.
* Submission management and production – liaison with printers, binding documents, working with graphic designers
* Bid project management including coordinating input from stakeholders – kick-off meetings, writing plans, coordinating reviewers’ info packs and input
* Analytical – the ability to interpret bid requirements and ensure submission compliance
* Ability to do research to find the appropriate content across the business network
* Appreciation of strategic drivers
Qualifications and Experience:
* Degree or Diploma in Marketing, Communications or similar
* A minimum or 3 years’ experience in complex bid coordination
If this sounds like you and would like to be part of a growing and progressive engineering and project delivery organisation please click the apply now button. Please also visit our website www.aurecongroup.com for more info.