Aurecon brings ideas to life to design a better future. Imagining what is possible, we turn problems into solutions for our clients across regions and markets. We provide advisory, design, delivery and asset management services on projects across a range of markets, in locations worldwide.
Due to ongoing growth and a strong pipeline of work, Aurecon is looking for creative people to join our Environmental and Planning team which falls under our ANZ Advisory Unit. Our Advisory Unit is the consulting arm of our business and it covers; Environment & Planning, Infrastructure Advisory, Programme Advisory, Asset Management and Stakeholder Engagement.
This exciting role will see you working across a range of infrastructure and other growth-delivery projects, where you will be encouraged to think outside the box, challenge the status quo and be innovative and trail blazing. We encourage diversity and creative thinking, nimbleness and agility.
Aurecon do things differently!
What we are looking for:
* Future thinkers.
* Motivated individuals who thrive on challenges.
* People who can connect with others.
* People with a social conscience who aspire to making a difference.
* Passion and drive.
What we will do for you:
* We will provide a platform for you to master your craft, build your reputation and create a presence in the marketplace.
* You’ll be surrounded by innovative future thinkers who will inspire you.
* We will provide a collaborative environment where we celebrate diversity and inclusion.
* The projects will be varied, challenging and life changing for communities.
* Provide continuing professional development and opportunities to enhance your career.
* Encourage you to take advantage of flexible working arrangements
* Recognise and reward your valuable contribution to the business with a competitive salary and benefits.
If this sounds like the opportunity you are looking for and if our attributes of resourceful, engaging, co-creative, fearless, inquisitive, commercial, sense-maker, unconventional thinker resonate with you, we would love to hear from you.
Applications close on 21st September, so please apply now by clicking on the Apply Now button.