Are you ready to get on the job training for your next five careers? At Vodafone we care about your internal mobility journey. We will stretch you, challenge you and give you the opportunities you have been seeking to expand your career. You will engage in experiences that you wouldn’t get anywhere else, get exposure to cool technology, and opportunities for learning beyond Aotearoa.
As our new Night Operations Analyst - Part Time, you will be responsible for continuity of all Service Desk operations, including fulfilment of all Service Desk functions and responsibilities outside of normal working hours.
You will be a confident and courteous communicator, entirely at home in a dynamic Information Technology focused environment. Your great attitude and proactive ability will be key to success. Your passion to drive customer satisfaction will see you exceeding targets and expectations.
What will I be doing?
• First contact, call logging, accurate data gathering, analysis, troubleshooting, ticket resolution or assignment to second/third level support teams
• Proactive event monitoring, incident and jeopardy management, action initiation, and engagement with support teams
• Stakeholder management – high priority incident communications to key internal/external stakeholders
• End to end service management of Incidents/Service Requests through path to resolution
• Proactive identification of areas for improvement. Driving the efficiency and effectiveness of the Incident Management process
What will I bring?
• Strong customer service focus with the ability to elicit information, understand the customers’ needs and prioritise accordingly
• An understanding of network services, IP Telephony Systems and Mobility solutions, Desktop Applications (MS Office)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills encompassing the ability to confidently liaise with Stakeholders at all levels of hierarchy
• You will be a self-starter with the ability to work autonomously across a 24x7 rotating roster
• Exceptional organisational and time management skills
• Relevant technical qualifications and skills in ITILv3, CISCO certification or BMC Remedy ITSM Service Desk Suite would be advantageous
We are a 24/7 operation working off a rotating roster. This is a part-time 20 hours a week role where you will need to be flexible with after hours.
Due to the nature of this role, you will be subject to a number of additional security checks and will need to be a New Zealand Citizen to achieve our customer’s security clearance requirements.
As part of the application process, should you be successful in being shortlisted for this position you may be required to complete an online digital interview.
With Vodafone, your unique talents and experience will help us deliver an unmatched experience to our customers and the communities we serve. In return you’ll enjoy equal opportunities in an inclusive and flexible working environment, in a diverse team of extraordinary people, while you’re growing your career here in Aotearoa, or globally.
The future is exciting… Ready?